Back to school is just around the corner, so what’s the latest scoop on tech and gadgets for students and parents? The answer lies with Tech Lifestyle Expert Carley Knobloch who partnered with some of her favorite brands to show off a handful of the products, tools and tips, from laptops and printers to online security, and even smart tech that will help save time in the kitchen! She’s ready to hand out A’s this school year!
Today’s home printer needs to be app-powered, beautifully and sustainably designed and created for a smart lifestyle. Check out our pick!
HP Tango with HP Instant Ink
Sometimes it’s the simplest of things that makes life easier. And this sleek, fully app-based, voice-activated printer, is it. With seamless set-up and cloud-based connectivity, you can print, scan and copy from anywhere with HP Tango.
Tango is also built beautifully and sustainably – made with 30% recycled plastic from other electronics – it will blend seamlessly into your home décor when not in use. Combined with HP Instant Ink it supports a circular economy and reduces the environmental impact than buying ink traditionally. Did you know HP manufactures 80% of its ink cartridges using recycled content? HP’s Planet Partners return and recycling program enables simple, convenient recycling of HP ink cartridges. With HP Instant Ink, you will…
- Reduce the carbon footprint of ink purchase and disposal by 84%
- Reduce water usage by 89%
- Decrease energy usage by 86%
- Reduce materials consumption by 57%
You will also never run out of ink: order ink directly from the app or let Tango do it automatically with HP Instant Ink.
- Prices starting at $149.99 for the HP Tango and $2.99 for 50 pages/month for the HP Instant Ink.
- Available for purchase at www.hp.com, Amazon and Best Buy.
- For more information, visit www8.hp.com/us/en/printers/tango.html.
Hashtags: #keepreinventing, #powerofprint, #HP
Students will want devices that integrate into their life and reflect who they are, so check out this laptop that delivers powerful performance and robust security.
HP ENVY x360 13
Consumers want devices that integrate into their life and reflect who they are. The new HP ENVY x360 13 features HP Command Center for powerful performance, sophisticated design with a geometric pattern for audio and thermal venting, and robust security — including a biometric fingerprint reader, a privacy camera kill switch, and optional HP Sure View privacy screen to ensure screen content isn’t exposed. The device also features a powerful 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processor and up to 14.5 hours of battery life in a convertible form factor.
- Prices starting at $669.99.
- Available for purchase at www.hp.com.
- For more information, visit https://store.hp.com/us/en/SearchDisplay?client=&searchTerm=hp+envy+x360+13%20+amd&search=&charset=utf-8&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&pageSize=12.
It’s increasingly important to protect your data and devices from online threats, helping you to be secure in the digital world. Check it out!
Kaspersky Total Security
Kaspersky Total Security is the premium security and antivirus suite that protects you and your family. With just one license, it helps you to guard against hackers, trackers, fraudsters, webcam spies, password leaks, viruses and more – on PC, Mac and mobile devices. Kaspersky Total Security offers a Password Manager feature to protect your passwords, files and photos; Secure Connection to encrypt traffic when using public Wi-Fi; Safe Kids technology to manage your child’s internet activity; and a wide range of other features to protect all of your most precious data.
- Priced at $99.99 for one (1) year of protection for up to five (5) devices, currently discounted at $49.99.
- Available for purchase on Kaspersky’s online store and through select retailers in the U.S. and Canada.
- For more information, visit www.kaspersky.com/total-security.
This back-to-school season, making meals doesn’t have to be hectic! Get smart and cook food for the family perfectly and easily…check it out!
The do-it-all June Oven makes cooking perfectly easy, providing not only precision-perfect, thermometer-guided cooking, but giving users complete control of the process through an easy-to-use app and Alexa compatibility to access more than 200 automatic cook-programs. It’s seven cooking appliances rolled into one (talk about saving space): a convection oven, toaster, air fryer, dehydrator, slow cooker, broiler and warming drawer. The June Oven also features hundreds of guided recipes so anyone, from the kitchen novice to the busy professional, can easily and perfectly prepare meals.
- Priced at $699 and $899 for the Gourmet Package which includes one additional June Pan, three Air Fry & Dehydrate Baskets, a three-year subscription to exclusive recipes on the app (iOS), two year oven warranty and free shipping.
- Available for purchase and for more information, visit www.juneoven.com.