Join Emmy Award Winning TV Host, Media Personality and The Digital Lifestyle Expert® Mario Armstrong as he partnered up with some exhibiting companies to give an exclusive look inside CES 2020 from Las Vegas! CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. The industry trade show took place January 7-10, 2020 from Las Vegas, NV and is not open to the public…but here is your chance to go inside the show with Mario! There are also links to longer videos for each of the listed exhibitors below…check them out!
Aeropex preserves AfterShokz’s revolutionary open-ear design while featuring completely re-engineered bone conduction technology, delivering better quality sound in a lighter, waterproof device.
Aeropex marks a new achievement in AfterShokz’s patented bone conduction technology. Employing two micro-magnets that control the electrically-induced magnetic field, Aeropex delivers sound vibrations with higher efficiency and fidelity than ever before. Combined with angled transducers that ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones, allowing for more dynamic bass and less vibration, Aeropex harmonizes portability, usability, durability, safety, and enhanced sound quality.
- Priced at $159.95.
- Available for purchase at www.AfterShokz.com, Amazon, Best Buy, REI, InMotion, and independent running stores nationwide.
- For more information, visit www.AfterShokz.com.
The DMH-WT8600NEX adds the latest in-vehicle technology to practically any vehicle, such as Amazon Alexa Auto, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, providing voice control, an intuitive touchscreen user interface and infotainment connectivity to encourage drivers to keep their eyes on the road and their hands on the wheel.
- Priced at $1,200 before installation, costs will vary by vehicle.
- Available for purchase once distribution is finalized, with strong retail partners such as Best Buy, Car Toys, Crutchfield and more.
- For more information, visit www.pioneerelectronics.com.